These reviews are not edited for content but are edited for "typos".
They were either made public on VRBO, TripAdvisor, AirBNB , Google or Facebook, or were written in our SAND or SKY guestbooks and we thank the writers for taking the time to give us and you their opinion.
Crescent Beach has never received a rating of less than 5-stars and we thank our guests for this!
In 2022, we reopened after the COVID-19 Cayman Islands lockdown, having spent nearly two years helping people to comfortably quarantine. We started 2022 on January 1st with a two and a half month stay by BC & CC who return annually. It was great to see them again and catch up and take in THE DECEPTION OF KATHRYN VASK (directed by Paul) at the Prospect Playhouse. In February the first of an amazing series of booked guests arrived, and we look forward to meeting you all this year. We also look forward to publishing your comments from the guest book.
SAND: April 2022: KF and family - Austin TX, USA - VRBO ★★★★★
- VBO: The apartment was like having our own amazing beach house in a quieter area, away from the crowded tourist traps! We could snorkel right outside our door in the incredible reefs! The owners literally thought of everything to make it homey & comfortable & they are wonderful people! We can’t wait to return!
- Guestbook: A heartfelt thanks to Paul and Fay Annefor making our 1st trip to Cayman an outstanding experience! We went scuba diving, snorkeled, explored and had an incredible home to return to each day! Thanks for every recommendation, and thanks to cook Dennisha for her delicious homestyle Jamaican dinners! We will be back!
SKY: April 2022: M&JC with G&WH and families - Salt Lake City UT, USA - VRBO ★★★★★
- VRBO: There are those who rent houses and those who host. This is the latter. Paul was helpful throughout with reservations and guidance. It was like having a best friend as a local.
- Guestbook: There are those that rent houses and there are those that are hosts. Paul and Fay Anne are true hosts, helping with restaurants, activities - like knowing a local. Thanks for a great stay.
SAND: March 2022: PS and family - Song Island NY, USA - VRBO ★★★★★
- VRBO: Our stay was undoubtedly one of the best experiences I've had through a site like VRBO. Our trip to Grand Cayman was fantastic and that heavily influenced by our stay with Paul and Fay Anne. I give it a 5 star across the board as there simply isn't anything negative to put. Their hospitality, the check in progress, the location itself were all great. Every item that we could have needed was provided. We'll be sure to keep this property at the top of our list for our inevitable return!
- Guestbook: Beyond stoked! An amazing house on an amazing piece of property. Thanks for making our first trip to the Cayman Islands so wonderful! Hope to one day return.
SKY: March 2022: KHF and family - Eau Claire WI, USA - VRBO ★★★★★
- VRBO: Wonderful Stay: We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Sky at Crescent Beach. Kids love swimming in the pool and of course playing on the Xbox during downtime. We all loved being right on the ocean and listening to the sound of the waves. The kitchen was stocked with everything we could have needed and my husband liked being able to grill the game fish he caught on the BBQ.
- Guestbook: Thank you for having us this past week. This trip for us was so long in the making but was 100% worth it. We will be back to visit again and take in even more of the islands. Thanks again and take care.
SAND: March 2022: JJ and friends - Dallas TX, USA - VRBO ★★★★★
- VRBO: We just had the most wonderful time. I was so sad the trip went by so quickly. Paul and Faye Ann were so welcoming and just a joy to spend time with in general. The best!