When you visit certain portions of our website, you may opt to volunteer personal data. This means that we will then know who you are, or rather, who you say you are. In all cases, we do have certain additional information which is provided to us as part of your access to our website - for example, your IP address.
These Privacy Guidelines detail our commitment to protecting your information, how we treat the information you might provide us, and what choices you have, and meet EU GDPR Guidelines.
- We do not share any personal information with third parties and we do not and will not resell user details.
- We do share bookings information taken directly by us with our partners AirBNB, VRBO and TripAdvisor each of which have their own privacy policies. The information we share is limited to name and booking dates. This is to ensure that the facilities are not double-booked.
- If you arrived at our site via a search engine, then that search engine knows that you have visited our site and may serve you with information and advertising based on your search - this is not controlled in any way by Crescent Beach.
- We will divulge access information only if required to do so by law. If served with a subpoena, search warrant, or court order, we would be compelled to provide the required information. We may or may not provide you with the existence of the subpoena, search warrant or court order, or with advance notice of our compliance. Once permission has been granted by the legal authorities, we will immediately advise you of the circumstances under which cooperation with the authorities was provided.
- We do track certain general usage pattern information. This information is used in aggregate form (mass information to show trends and patterns) to improve our Web Site. This information is not and cannot be used to personally identify you.
- We have a Contact Us page. If you enter personally identifiable details into the Contact Us page, we will only use those details to contact you. We will not share them with third parties except as in (2) above.
- We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We protect your information by placing it on a secure portion of the Site and by regularly backing up data, performing consistency checks with independently recorded log files to prevent tampering, and restricting access to information on our servers via several user authentication technologies. While it is our goal to safeguard personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you submit such information at your own risk and absolve us of any liability. While we do take steps to limit them, our computer operating systems may, due to inadequacies inherent in their design and testing, be susceptible to "hackers" and others who illegally seek and gain access to information stored on the computers' hard drives and other memory storage devices. We update our operating systems and security software in line with manufacturer recommendations to keep them up to date and to minimise the risks.
- We do not link IP addresses to information identifying individuals. However, we do log IP addresses (the group of four numbers separated by periods, such as 22.214.171.124, that identifies a particular host computer) for the purposes of system administration, diagnostic analysis, site tracking, spam and illegal access attempt tracking and reporting of aggregate usage information.
- Our website is of no interest to children. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information online from any user under the age of 18.
- Use of this site and the act of submitting any personal information signifies understanding and acceptance of these Crescent Beach Limited Privacy Guidelines.
"... quite literally a little piece of Heaven on Earth..."
(SU - Oct 25, 2015)
"... you have been great hosts for our stay in your beautiful place on the ocean..."
(WP - March 19, 2016)